Private Investigation and Consulting for Information Gathering
- Source Interviews
- Field Operations
- Data research
- Undercover Operations
- Bridging to attorney’s request for information and court order
- Professional Claim Rights for Residence/Family Registry Records
- Request of Information through Bar Association
- Court Order
- Self Disclosure Order
- Obtaining subscriber’s information from the land line number of a con artist.
- Locating a physical address from IP address in online slander case.
- Obtaining immigration records and previous conviction records of a fugitive over corporate embezzlement case.
In order to use the process of attorney’s request for information or professional claim rights for residence/family registry records, client must have a permissible reason to seek personal or sensitive data from public or private organizations.
You have the right to know if you are a victim of fraud, slander, financial or physical damage, infidelity, outstanding debt, etc. But you have to get prepared for some proof of your damage. Legal professionals will screen your purpose of investigation before they proceed with the process of the request of information.