Japan PI – Obtain Public Records & Legal Documents

Proxy Services for Legal Documents

We provide proxy services for obtaining Japanese public offices in English. Most Japanese public offices provide services only in Japanese language and there are much cultural differences between Japan and Western countries.

  • Juminhyo Residential Registry Records (Residence and household certificate)
  • Koseki Family Registry Records (Birth/death/marriage/divorce certificate)
  • The Certificate of acceptance of divorce registration
  • Taking finger prints for US public offices (FBI, etc.)

Public Records are confidential in Japan

Believe it or not, most of the Japanese public records (government records) are strictly confidential in Japan. Some of the government records are not accessible even by the person himself/herself such as criminal records, litigation. And in some cases, you are required to provide particular information to extract the records even though it is regarding your records. For example, You need to provide the permanent address and the name of the head of the family to obtain your Koseki family registry records. Unless you know it, it is nearly impossible to get them.

Public records

Our Services for Obtaining Legal Documents

Juminhyo Residence Registry

We can obtain Juminhyo redidence registry records for verification of residence in Japan, proof of households or insurance purposes.

Koseki Family Registry

We obtain Kosdki family registry records foe Japanese decedents for emigration or ancestry research purposes.

Divorce Certificates

We can obtain a divorce certificate or a Koseki family registry recordo for those who married Japaense spouse in the past.

Fingerprints Services

We provide fingerprints services for those who need to submit a fingerprint form for FBI or other government offices.

Contact Japan PI

For more info, contact a bilingual agent now
Contact UsCall Us Now